1. Pain past is pleasure.（过去的痛苦就是快乐。）
[无论多么艰难一定要咬牙冲过去，将来回忆起来一定甜蜜无比。] 2. While there is life, there is hope.（有生命就有希望/留得青山在，不怕没柴烧。）
3. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.（脑中有知识，胜过手中有金钱。）[从小灌输给孩子的坚定信念。
] 4. Storms make trees take deeper roots.（风暴使树木深深扎根。）[感激敌人，感激挫折！] 5. Nothing is impossible for a willing heart.（心之所愿，无所不成。）
[坚持一个简单的信念就一定会成功。] 6. The shortest answer is doing.（最简单的回答就是干。）
[想说流利的英语吗？那么现在就开口！心动不如嘴动。] 7. All things are difficult before they are easy.（凡事必先难后易。）
[放弃投机取巧的幻想。] 8. Great hopes make great man. （伟大的理想造就伟大的人。）
9. God helps those who help themselves.（天助自助者。） 10. Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful individuals above the crowd: a little bit more.（四个简短的词汇概括了成功的秘诀：多一点点！）[比别人多一点努力、多一点自律、多一点决心、多一点反省、多一点学习、多一点实践、多一点疯狂，多一点点就能创造奇迹！] 11. In doing we learn.（实践长才干。）
12. East or west, home is best.（东好西好，还是家里最好。） 13. Two heads are better than one.（三个臭皮匠，顶个诸葛亮。）
14. Good company on the road is the shortest cut.（行路有良伴就是捷径。） 15. Constant dropping wears the stone.（滴水穿石。）
16. Misfortunes never come alone/single.（祸不单行。） 17. Misfortunes tell us what fortune is.（不经灾祸不知福。）
18. Better late than never.（迟做总比不做好；晚来总比不来好。） 19. It’s never too late to mend.（过而能改，善莫大焉；亡羊补牢，犹未晚也。）
20. If a thing is worth doing it is worth doing well.（如果事情值得做，就值得做好。） 21. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.（无热情成就不了伟业。）
22. Actions speak louder than words.（行动比语言更响亮。） 23. Lifeless, faultless.（只有死人才不犯错误。）
24. From small beginning come great things.（伟大始于渺小。） 25. One today is worth two tomorrows.（一个今天胜似两个明天。）
26. Truth never fears investigation.（事实从来不怕调查。） 27. The tongue is boneless but it breaks bones.（舌无骨却能折断骨。）
28. A bold attempt is half success.（勇敢的尝试是成功的一半。） 29. Knowing something of everything and everything of something.（通百艺而专一长。）
30. Good advice is beyond all price.（忠告是无价宝。） 12.快乐要有悲伤作陪，雨过应该就有天晴。
如果雨后还是雨，如果忧伤之后还是忧伤.请 让我们从容面对这离别之后的离别。 微笑地去寻找一个不可能出现的你！ Happiness is accompanied by sorrow, and it would turn sunny after rain as well. If rain remains after rain and sorrow remains after sorrow, please take those farewells easy, and turn to smilingly look for yourself who is never to appear. 13.死亡教会人一切，如同考试之后公布的结果？？虽然恍然大悟，但为时晚矣！ Like the outcome after an exam, death makes us aware of anything, That is, it’s too late to take a tumble. 14.你出生的时候，你哭着，周围的人笑着；你逝去的时候，你笑着，而周围的人在哭！ When you were born, you’re crying but lookers-on were smiling. When you are passing away, you’re smiling but lookers-on are crying. 15.男人在结婚前觉得适合自己的女人很少，结婚后觉得适合自己的女人很多 Man might think that few women fit him before his marriage, and contrarily when they get married. 16.于千万人之中，遇见你所遇见的人；于千万年之中，时间的无涯荒野里，没有早一步， 也没有晚一步，刚巧赶上了 Among thousands of people, you meet those you’ve met. Through thousands of years, with the boundlessness of time, you happen to meet them, neither earlier nor a bit too late. 17.每个人都有潜在的能量，只是很容易：被习惯所掩盖，被时间所迷离，被惰性所消磨. Everyone has his inherent ability( power or capacity?) which is easily concealed by habbits, blurred by time, and eroded by laziness( or inertia?). 18.人生短短几十年，不要给自己留下了什么遗憾，想笑就笑，想哭就哭，该爱的时候就去 爱，无谓压抑自己 Be sure that you have never had any regrets in your life which only lasts for a few decades. Laugh or cry as you like, and it’s meaningless to oppress yourself. 19.《和平年代》里的话：当幻想和现实面对时，总是很痛苦的。
要么你被痛苦击倒，要么 你把痛苦踩在脚下 While our dream is confronted with the reality, you always feel painful. Just trample on the pain, or you’ll be beat down by it. 20.真正的爱情是不讲究热闹不讲究排场不讲究繁华更不讲究嚎头的 A true love is what doesn’t strive for。
1.Genius only means hardworking all ones life.
2.Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any one thing.
3.It is no use doing what you like; you have got to like what you do.
4.Give me a place to stand and I will move the world.
5.If you dont learn to think when you are young, you may never learn.
6.Books and friends should be few but good.
7.People die, but books never die. No man and no force can abolish memory.
8.Reading is not merely sympathizing and understanding; it is also criticizing and judging.
9.Reading is to the mind what exercise it to the body.
10.The more a man learns ,the more he knows his ignorance.
11.To be fond of learning is akin to knowledge. To practice with vigor is akin to benevolence. To possess the feeling of shame is akin to courage. —–Confucius
12.Reading without reflecting is like eating without digesting.
13.By reading we enrich the mind, by conversation we polish it.
14.Great hopes make great man.
15.God helps those who help themselves.
1、“There is no certainty, only opportunity.” V for Vendetta (2005) – V (Hugo Weaving)没有一定会怎样，只有可能会怎样。
——《V字仇杀队》，V（雨果•威明）2、“A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.” Wag the Dog (1997) – Conrad Brean (Robert De Niro)今天的好计划胜过明天的完美计划。——《摇尾狗》，康拉德•布瑞恩（罗伯特•德•尼罗）3、“Failure is never quite so frightening as regret.” The Dish (2000) – Cliff Buxton (Sam Neill)比失败更令人恐惧的是懊悔。
——《天线》，克里夫•巴克顿（山姆•内尔）3、“It’s what you do right now that makes a difference.” Black Hawk Down (2001) – Jeff Struecker (Brian Van Holt)你现在所做的是改变现状的关键。——《黑鹰降落》，杰夫•（布莱恩•范•霍尔特）4、“No point in punching things you can’t see.” Cinderella Man (2005) – James Braddock (Russell Crowe)打击那些你看不到的东西没有意义。
——《铁拳男人》，詹姆斯•布拉德克（拉塞尔•克劳）5、“Constantly talking isn’t necessarily communicating.” Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) – Joel Barrish (Jim Carrey)说个不停不一定是交流。——《美丽心灵的永恒阳光》，乔尔•巴瑞士（金•凯瑞）6、“It’s not who you are underneath, it’s what you do that defines you.” Batman Begins (2005) – Rachel Dawes (Katie Holmes)你真正是谁并不重要，重要的是你的所做所为。
——《蝙蝠侠：开战时刻》，雷切尔•道斯 （凯蒂•赫尔姆斯）7、“Men don’t follow titles, they follow courage.” Braveheart (1995) – William Wallace (Mel Gibson)人们追随勇敢者，而不是位高者。——《勇敢的心》，威廉•华莱士（梅尔•吉布森）8、“If work has no intention, it’s not work at all. It’s an empty motion.”The Razor’s Edge (1984) – Raaz (Saeed Jaffrey)如果工作没有目标，那就不是工作，而是空洞的行为。
——《刀锋》，里兹（萨伊德•杰弗瑞）9、“It is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices.” Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002) – Dumbledore (Richard Harris)决定我们成为什么样人的，不是我们的能力，而是我们的选择。——《哈利•波特与密室》，邓布利多（理查德•哈里斯）。
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
Don’t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣，微笑吧，为你的曾经拥有。No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won’t make you cry.
Never frown, even when you are sad,
because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
The sandflass remembers the time we lost
1. I was the only nephew of my uncle. He loved me very much.
2. grandpa fondly caressed my head and boasted that I was a good child.
3. father loved me very much and bought me a lot of stationery.
4. due to the excessive love of parents, the little girl formed the arrogance of the bad habit.
5. to be honest, my mother is very fond of me, is usually to my little tough.
6. the child grows the dignified and strong people really love.
7. as a mother, she loves her children.
8. how happy it is to love.
9. to the children’s love should be appropriate, too much love is to harm the child.
10. parents love their children, it is human nature.
11. because parents are nurturing and loving us, so we love our parents and are the things we have to do.
12. yesterday, Liu grandpa died, he recalled the elderly of our love, let’s go to his house to show condolences!
13. the cat cried very delicate and touching, endearing.
14. the cat cried very delicate and touching, endearing.
15. I will protect and love your body, like a soldier who has been crippled in the war and loves his only leg.
Adversity makes a man wise, not rich. 逆境出人才。
A fall into a pit, a gain in your wit. 吃一堑，长一智。 A good beginning is half done. 良好的开端是成功的一半。
A good beginning makes a good ending. 善始者善终。 A good book is a good friend. 好书如挚友。
A good book is the best of friends, the same today and forever. 一本好书，相伴一生。 。
A leopard cannot change its spots. 积习难改。 A light heart lives long. 静以修身。
A little body often harbors a great soul. 浓缩的都是精品。 A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. 一知半解，自欺欺人。
A little pot is soon hot. 狗肚子盛不得四两油。 All rivers run into sea. 海纳百川。
All roads lead to Rome. 条条大路通罗马。 All that ends well is well. 结果好，就一切都好。
All that glitters is not gold. 闪光的不一定都是金子。 All things are difficult before they are easy. 凡事总是由难而易。
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. 只会用功不玩耍，聪明孩子也变傻。 A man becomes learned by asking questions. 不耻下问才能有学问。
A man can do no more than he can. 凡事都应量力而行。 A man cannot spin and reel at the same time. 一心不能二用。
A man is known by his friends. 什么人交什么朋友。 A man of words and not of deeds is like a garden full of weeds. 光说空话不做事，犹如花园光长刺。
A man without money is no man at all. 一分钱难倒英雄汉。 A merry heart goes all the way. 心旷神怡，事事顺利。
A miss is as good as a mile. 失之毫厘，差之千里。 An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening. 一日之计在于晨。
An ounce of luck is better than a pound of wisdom. 聪明才智，不如运气。 An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. 预防为主，治疗为辅。
As a man sows, so he shall reap. 种瓜得瓜，种豆得豆。 A single flower does not make a spring. 一花独放不是春，百花齐放春满园。
A snow year, a rich year. 瑞雪兆丰年。 A still tongue makes a wise head. 寡言者智。
A stitch in time saves nine. 小洞不补，大洞吃苦。 A straight foot is not afraid of a crooked shoe. 身正不怕影子斜。
A wise head makes a close mouth. 真人不露相，露相非真人。 A word spoken is past recalling. 一言既出，驷马难追。
A year’s plan starts with spring. 一年之计在于春。 A young idler, an old beggar. 少壮不努力，老大徒伤悲。
Barking dogs seldom bite. 吠犬不咬人。 Be swift to hear, slow to speak. 听宜敏捷，言宜缓行。
Better late than never. 不怕慢，单怕站。 Better to ask the way than go astray. 问路总比迷路好。
Between friends all is common. 朋友之间不分彼此。 Birds of a feather flock together. 物以类聚，人以群分。
Books and friends should be few but good. 读书如交友，应求少而精。 Business is the salt of life. 事业是人生的第一需要。
By reading we enrich the mind, by conversation we polish it. 读书使人充实，交谈使人精明。 Cannot see the wood for the trees. 一叶障目，不见泰山。
Care and diligence bring luck. 谨慎和勤奋才能抓住机遇。 Caution is the parent of safety. 小心驶得万年船。
Cheats never prosper. 骗人发不了财。 Children are what the mothers are. 耳濡目染，身教言传。
Choose an author as you choose a friend. 择书如择友。 Come what may, heaven won’t fall. 做你的吧，天塌不下来。
Complacency is the enemy of study. 学习的敌人是自己的满足。 Confidence in yourself is the first step on the road to success. 自信是走向成功的第一步。
Constant dripping wears away a stone. 水滴石穿，绳锯木断。 Content is better than riches. 知足者常乐。
Count one’s chickens before they are hatched. 蛋未孵先数雏。 Courtesy on one side only lasts not long. 来而不往非礼也。
Creep before you walk. 循序渐进。 Custom is a second nature. 习惯是后天养成的。
Custom makes all things easy. 有个好习惯，事事皆不难。 Diamond cuts diamond. 强中自有强中手。
Do as you would be done by. 己所不欲，勿施于人。 Doing is better than saying. 与其挂在嘴上，不如落实在行动上。
Do it now. 机不可失，时不再来。 Do nothing by halves. 凡事不可半途而废。
Don’t claim to know what you don’t know. 不要不懂装懂。 Don’t have too many irons in the fire. 不要揽事过多。
Don’t make a mountain out of a molehill. 不要小题大做。 Don’t put off till tomorrow what should be done today. 今日事，今日毕。
Don’t put the cart before the horse. 不要本末倒置。 Don’t trouble trouble until trouble troubles you. 不要自找麻烦。
Don’t try to teach your grandmother to suck eggs. 不要班门弄斧。 Do well and have well. 善有善报。
Each bird love to hear himself sing. 孤芳自赏。
It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words。
Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a
long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears。
Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?
I am too happy to stand faint!
The moonlight stands for my heart!
How are you getting on? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you!
You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not。
A sad thing about life is that when you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.
Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance, and you find out you still care for that person.